1. Rock Art Conservation and Geotourism: A practical example from Foum Chenna engravings site, Morocco
2. Geoheritage Sites and Geoconservation at Pha Chan - Sam Phan Bok Geopark, Ubon Ratchathani Province, Thailand
3. A Review of Geotourism and Geoparks: Is Africa missing out on this new mechanism for the development of sustainable tourism?
4. “Canaralele din Portul Hârșova”- Paleontological importance of the most representative Oxfordian geosite in Central Dobrogea, Romania
5. Saving a Legacy: Conservation of the paleontology resources within the Garden Park National Natural Landmark, Colorado, USA